Guido Mattei is an environmental expert with 16 years of experience. He is highly experienced in: Environmental management, Urban sustainable development, Air, Renewable energies, Energy efficiency, R&D, Energy policies, Climate Change, GHGs, regional development, energy financing, CDM, sustainable development.
He is also expert in international evaluation procedures, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), PCM Project Cycle Management, LogFrame, ROM, PRAG, EU procurement, SME finance, business administration, IPCC, LEED, CSO and Gender issues.
Guido has a Bachelor and Master Degrees in Civil and Environmental Engineering (2002), and a PhD in Energy (2008) from the University of Rome “La Sapienza” Italy, from University of Rome “La Sapienza” Italy, a Diploma in Solar Energy from Roma Province Administration, further Diplomas in Environmental Enterprise, Safety and Environmental Protection, and in Project Management, a professional course in Climate Change from Exeter University UK. His professional associations include:
- Member of UNECE GERE (Group of Expert on Renewable Energy)
- Member of UNOSP Infrastructure Advisor Pool of Experts SIPG (Sustainable Infrastructure Practice Group)
- Associated member of CIRPS Inter University Research Centre for Sustainable Development
- Member of ECPMA European Community Project Managers Association
- Member of EU-GCC Clean Energy Network II
- Member of MEDIES Mediterranean Education Initiative for Environment and Sustainability
- Member of Climate Change Economist web community
- Member of AESP Association of Energy Services Professionals
- Member of ALER Alliance for Rural Electrification
- Member of CIPORE Caribbean Platform on Renewable Energies
- Member of UNFCCC JI web community
Guido is Italian and also speaks English and French.